Information we collect when you visit our website:
Our website, skinbyluxe.com, is managed by a secure, private cloud hosting server. Our server will automatically collect your IP address when you visit our site to help with security, bot protection, and diagnostics. Your IP address will be held in a server log for a short period, but no personal information (name, phone number, email, etc.) is collected during this process.
Information we collect when you submit a form:
- Personal informationyou provide us after submitting a form (Example: name, phone number, email, etc).
- The time you submitted the form.
- Information about the device you used.
- Information about your web browser.
- Your IP address.
We use the personal information you provide us in order for us to contact you, search for your appointment, etc.
How we use your information:
- When you submit a form, it is important that we collect your personal information in order to contact you. It could be about an appointment request, a regimen consultation, and more. The information about your web browser, IP address, the device you used, etc., is collected to make sure we do not receive any spam in our submissions.
- When you visit our site, information about your browser may be collected for us to see how users are interacting with our site (number of unique web visitors).
- Luxe utilizes cookies to provide you a better digital experience.
- We use Google Analytics. No personal identifiable information is collected about you though Google Analytics.
- We use Facebook Advertising, no personal identifiable information is collected about you.
- We use Microsoft Clarity, no personal identifiable information is collected about you.
- Our website contains links to third party websites. Our policies do not apply to them.
- We do not sell your information to any third parties.
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com